Terms and Conditions
There are no refunds or transfers of bookings for change of mind.
Arrival and pack up times.
1. Arrive and set up by 9am. Late arrivals (after 9am) will forfeit their stall.
2. Stalls D38 to D45 cannot set up in their stalls all cars are out of that area. They can set up after 7am. All stallholders must be in their stalls by 9am. In the afternoon their stall must be packed up and goods removed by 4.30pm precisely.
Stalls R1 – R39 can set up from 8am. Pack up in the afternoon by 4.15pm. See loading instructions below.
3. Pack up should be completed and the stall holder out of the grounds by 5pm.
4.Please be aware that Glebe Markets reserves the right to move stalls as required. Stallholders and visitors must comply with directions of the market managers.
Parking and unloading
1. No casual stall holders are allowed to drive into the general market stall area to unload or pack up.
Stall holders are to use one of the 2 loading areas. These areas are signed “Unloading zone, 10 minutes” . Derby Place between 7am-8.45am and 4.00pm onwards or Derwent St 7-7.45am and 4.15pm onwards .
2. The unloading zones have a 10 minute time limit. Do not set up your stall this is purely for unloading and loading. Cars must not be left unattended in loading areas.
3.Stall holders should park their cars after unloading on Paramatta Rd or Sydney university ( fees apply at Sydney uni).
The market is always on regardless of weather or varying aspects. It is up to the stall holder to decide whether they will set up in inclement weather.
Market Tents or umbrellas
Tents are not provided with market booking. If you would like to have covering of any sort you will need to bring your own. It is not a requirement to have covering it is your choice.
1. Tents and umbrellas must be weighed down with suitable weights at all times.
2. It is the stall holders responsibility to keep the tent/umbrella from blowing or falling over while at the market. Any damage or injury is the sole responsibility of the stall holder.
3.All market tents used must be the correct size to fit within the stall purchased.
Rubbish must be removed and taken away by the stallholder. Rubbish bins placed through out the market are for the visitors to the market. These bins are not for your product waste this includes :wrapping for racks,tents and other equipment, products that you have not sold , coat hangers etc . Stall holders must leave their stall space clean and free of rubbish on departure.
Change rooms are available in the women’s toilets entrance area.
When booking on line you must choose the category that best describes your product that you intend to sell on your stall. If any of your products are second hand (even if they have never been used) then you must choose one of the second hand categories.
Permission must be sought directly for any edible products, readings or any psychic services. These are not to be booked via the online booking system.
If there is a change of product (differing from your chosen category) after you have made the booking then you need to contact us ASAP and inform us.
Food and Beverage Stalls
All food and beverage stalls must first apply to trade directly with management. You cannot trade without the managements approval and holding relevant health certificates and insurances. Any bookings for food stalls made through the online booking system will be invalid.
Stalls booked through the on line booking system must not sell food or drinks without approval from the management prior to the markets.
There are no transfers or refunds for change of mind. This includes transfers to different locations, dates or people. Once a booking made it is final. “Changes of mind” includes any thing preventing you from coming whether planned or unplanned.
Products that may not be sold at Glebe Markets include live birds or animals, fakes or copies of designer brand names goods, weapons, items associated with the illegal use of drugs, or other items or services that the market management may consider unsuitable for the market. No offensive, counterfeit or unauthorised products may be sold.
All music played from a portable music player must play at a low volume for the sake of other stalls around them. Management reserves the right to request stallholders turn music down or off where necessary.
Emergency Gathering Point
In case of emergency please gather in “Minogue” Park. To get there cross Glebe Point Rd and head towards Broadway Shopping Centre. Minogue Park is just on your left after leaving Glebe Point Rd.