Terms and Conditions
There are no refunds or transfers of bookings for change of mind.
Arrival and pack up times.
1. Arrive and set up by 9am. Late arrivals (after 9am) will forfeit their stall.
2. Stalls D38 to D45 cannot set up in their stalls before 8am and must be in their stalls by 9am. In the afternoon their stall must be packed up and goods removed by 4.30pm precisley.
Stalls T1 to T33 can set up from 8am. Pack up in the afternoon by 4.15pm. See loading instructions below.
3. Pack up should be completed and the stall holder out of the grounds by 5pm.
4.Please be aware that Glebe Markets reserves the right to move stalls as required. Stallholders must comply with directions of the market managers.
Parking and unloading
1. No casual stall holders are allowed to drive into the market to unload or pack up. (however they may use the "stall holder unloading zone" in Derby Place between 7am-7.45am)
2.Unloading may be done in Derby place loading area (between 7am-7.45am), at the top of Derby place (signed as "Stall holder unloading zone") or in the school car park accessed from Derwent st.
3. The Derby Place stall holder unloading zone has a 15 minute time limit. Do not set up your stall this is purely for unloading and loading.
4.Stall holders should park their cars after unloading in Sydney University.
The market is always on regardless of weather or varying aspects. It is up to the stall holder to decide whether they will set up in inclement weather.
Market Tents or umbrellas
Tents are not provided with market booking. If you would like to have covering of any sort you will need to bring your own. It is not a requirement to have covering it is your choice.
1. Tents and umbrellas must be weighed down with suitable weights at all times.
2. It is the stall holders responsibility to keep the tent/umbrella from blowing or falling over while at the market. Any damage or injury is the sole responsibility of the stall holder.
3.All market tents used must be the correct size to fit within the stall purchased.
Rubbish must be removed and taken away by the stallholder. Rubbish bins placed through out the market are for the visitors to the market. These bins are not for your product waste. Stall holders must leave their stall space clean and free of rubbish on departure.
Change rooms are available in the women's toilets entrance area.
Food and Beverage Stalls
All food and beverage stalls must first apply to trade with management. You cannot trade without the managements approval and holding relevant health certificates and insurances. Any bookings for food stalls made through the online booking system will be invalid.
Stalls booked through the on line booking system must not sell food or drinks without approval from the management prior to the markets.
There are no transfers or refunds for change of mind. This includes transfers to different locations, dates or people. Once a booking made it is final.
Products that may not be sold at Glebe Markets include live birds or animals, fakes or copies of designer brand names goods, weapons, items associated with the illegal use of drugs, or other items that the market management may consider unsuitable for the market. No offensive, counterfeit or unauthorised products may be sold.
All music played from a portable music player must play at a low volume for the sake of other stalls around them. Management reserves the right to request stallholders turn music down or off where necessary.
Emergency Gathering Point
In case of emergency please gather in "Minogue" Park. To get there cross Glebe Point Rd and head towards Broadway Shopping Centre. Minogue Park is just on your left after leaving Glebe Point Rd.